Fix Print Spooler Error The system cannot find the file specified
Kindly find the below solution to start the Print spooler Service, encountering the following error.
Error : “Could not start the print spooler service on local computer Error 2: The system cannot find the file specified”
- Click Start > Run > Type CMD
- In the command prompt Navigate to i386 Folder ( i386 may be available in one of the following locations C:\ , C:\Windows or C:\Windows\Service Pack Files )
- Type Expand spoolsv.ex_ C:\Windows\System32\spoolsv.exe
- Start>Run>Type “services.msc”
- Under Services look for “Print Spooler“>Properties>Under General Tab go to Start up type and select “Automatic” & change the Service Status to “Start”. Click ok
- Restart the computer. The issue should be fixed
Note :// The above solution works in Windows XP computers.