The firewall in Windows 8 protects your computer from hacking or any viral infection that can be carried over a network or the Internet. Now, most antivirus programs have a built-in firewall that protects your computer and to save computational resources, the firewall can be disabled, and to do this, follow the steps following instructions:
- On the desktop, click the shortcut Win + I and in the menu, click the inscription “Control Panel.”
- In the view select “Small Icons“, and then click on the “Windows Firewall” .
- In the left pane, click on the “Turn Windows firewall on or off” ».
- Now, in both options select “Turn Off Windows Firewall”» and click “OK“.
- Congratulations, firewall has been successfully disabled on your Windows 8 computer.