If we got the error Launches startup repair, Repair your computer, Safe mode, Safe mode with Networking in every restart try to do the following steps from the recovery console.
- Turn on or restart the computer
- Press and tap the F8 key about every second until you see the Advanced Boot Options.
- Select Repair your computer and press Enter
- Select your keyboard language preferences and click on Next. (See screeshot below).
- Select your user name and type in the password, and then click on OK.
- Select the option “Command promt and press enter.
- You will get the following window
- Type the following command the command prompt
- bcdedit /export C:\BCD_Backup
- cd boot
- attrib bcd -s -h -r
- ren c:\boot\bcd bcd.old
- bootrec /RebuildBcd
- Type Y and press enter to create a new Boot Sector.
Now close the black command window and restart the computer. If you got the same message again select the option Start Windows Normally.