Samsung launches a new Champion in the mobile phones market The Champ Deluxe Duos
Samsung, as we all know is one of the trusted brands in electronics. Most of us must be using the Samsung products and mostly, they must be mobile phones.Though other products of Samsung are also very popular. The 2010 measured Samsung Electronics as one of the world’s largest Information Technology companies. 🙂
Samsung launced it’s first mobile phone in India in the year ,2004. In 2008, Samsung Electronics’ Telecommunication Business declared its new business strategy focussing on consumer and marketing. Samsung categorizes its mobile phones on the basis of 6 major categories- Style, Infotainment, Multimedia, Connected, Essential, and Business.
Thus, following its own footprints, Samsung now launches Champ Deluxe Duos. This mobile phone , as its name suggest is really a Champion!!! Well then lets ,analyze its features and decide that whether it is actually a Champion or not???
We know that Consumers now-a-days are increasing using their mobile phones to share files ,data, and music in addition to access Social Networking Sites (SNS) from their phones. So keeping in mind the consumer’s demands and preferences , and analysing the current market scenario for the mobile phones, it has launched the new Champ Deluxe Duos. Let’s now see what are the features which Samsung is going to offer to its cutomers by launching this brand new mobile phone:
- Deluxe Duos (C3312) is a dual SIM phone which will be coming to the market with a 2.8 inch display supporting Smart Touchwiz user interface that is intuitive. Native apps for the SNS like Facebook and Twitter are also there.
- Besides, it will also offer new ways of instant messaging on the mobile by its ChatOn Multi IM feature. This ChatOn will connect everyone in a single easy chatting service. It supports multiple platforms like Android, iPhone OS, bada OS, Blackberry OS etc.
- It supports group chats and multimedia transfer.
- This dual SIM phone has a virtual Qwerty, Hindi language Input, native Facebook and Twitter apps and all messengers including Yahoo!, MSN, Gtalk etc.
- It also comes with Bluetooth 3.0 connectivity at 24 Mbps, push mail with Activesync and Opera Mini Browser.
- The phone comes with an offer of unlimited free music and games along with hundreds of Smart apps. It also offers 2GB free data from Airtel as well.
- The new TouchWiz 2.0 Lite comes with new graphics and a homepage that is expandable to seven pages. The dual SIM phone also comes with a dual standby feature that keeps both the SIM cards active at the same time. The SIM switching keys helps the user to switch between the two SIM cards with a single click and without rebooting the device.
- The 1.3 megapixel camera, MP3 player, FM radio and 3.5 mm earphone jack make sure that the user gets an entertaining multimedia experience.
After discussing all these features , the best part of this dual SIM mobile phone is that with all these awesome features it is just priced at Rs 4,790 only!!! Now you will also agree with me after knowing its awesome features that it is really a Champion!!! Isn’t it? I would rather substantiate it as a truly Champion…:) So, friends go grab your Champion!!! 🙂