Kindly find the fix for “Task Manager User Name column is empty”
When you open Task Manager, the User Name field might be blank, as shows in the Picture. This happens if the Terminal Service is not started. The default startup type for this service need to be set to Automatic and it must be started.
Steps to be performed:
- Click Start, Run and type Services.msc
- Locate Terminal Services and double-click it
- Set the Startup type to Automatic, and click Apply
- Click the Start button to launch the service manually.
- Now Task Manager User Name field will show up.